Friday, November 7, 2008

Arrival

We arrived safely and both Jet and my mom's horse Gavin are very happy to be off the trailer and out in the pastures eating grass!  Jet gets two days off and then we will resume our normal work schedule before the show next week.

The weather here is beautiful.  I took a picture of the sunset over our front fields last night and then realized that I don't have the connector cord with me to get pictures onto the computer.  It will have to wait until I get back to PA.

Doc is doing better.  His infection numbers in the knee joint have improved but are still too high.  They may come into the normal range this weekend or they may not.  If they don't, he will have another surgery on Monday.  I am hoping that the numbers come down.  The surgery is fairly routine, but it is hard on him.

Cheers!
Ashley  

No comments: