Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doc is back to jumping

The best news of the last few weeks is that Doc is jumping again and his leg is doing fine.  The Wetherills are planning to visit us in another ten days and they will be just in time to see Doc back to competing.  I am going to run him in the prelim division at Rocking Horse the weekend of the 20th to the 22nd.  We will see if his knee holds up to the competing and then go from there.  

This weekend at the Ocala Horse Trails I am competing my mom's horse Gavin (pictured at bottom) in his first event in the BN division, the Irish stallion Oisin (pictured below) in his first event in the novice division, and my horse Monte in the training horse division.  In general, there are not as many snow birds down here this winter, but this show will be going strong with over 440 entries.  

I'll report more over the weekend.

Ashley
   



No comments: