Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mike McNally Photography


When we were at The Fork in April I rented a golf cart for the first time ever. The weekend there becomes very long when you have to walk or mountain bike back and forth between stabling and the competition area every day. Having been a pedestrian plenty of times, I made sure that with my golf cart I picked up every person I could who was on foot. A few weeks ago at Jersey Fresh I was approached by a couple. The husband was Mike McNally the photographer. It turned out I had picked his wife up not once but twice as I buzzed along. Mike was so gracious, he had made many beautiful prints of Jet on cross country. As he said, "It pays to pick up the right people." After Jersey Fresh I emailed him about using his images on my website and on Facebook. He was great to work with and I am currently in the process of getting all of the pictures up. Please check out his work! He can be reached at mikejmcnally@aol.com.

No comments: