Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures and youtube of Fair Hill

Good Morning!

There are some great pictures on the internet of everyone at Fair Hill.  One website with a lot of pictures is www.photoreflect.com.  They have each horse and rider separated by number, so you can compare everyone's riding style over similar jumps.  The link to our pictures is below.  Doc looked so stylish on the cross country!  I am very proud of our boy.  

Another link to Fair Hill footage comes from my student Diane Garvey.  She found an eight minute video on youtube of clips of about twenty riders as they jumped around the course.  I had a great time watching it.  We are the third horse on the youtube link below.

Doc will spend the next week in a smaller turn-out space so that he can't go any faster than a few steps of trot.  We will continue to ice and laser his fetlock until he comes sound.  After that he will get a few weeks of well deserved vacation time!

The Lucinda Green clinic with Jet was fabulous.  She is such an inspiring teacher and Jet learned so much in two days.  She works a lot on cross country position for the rider and footwork for the horses.  She comes over from England about twice a year to do clinics and I try to ride in them whenever I can.  Her style is very refreshing.  Gina took some pictures which I will post as soon as I get them.  

This weekend Riviera and I will be competing at third level at the Bucks County Horse Park dressage show on Saturday and Jet and I will be competing at preliminary at a horse trials on Sunday in Maryland.

Talk to you soon!
Ashley             

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great pair you and Doc make! Know that we are thinking of you in all of your endeavors with the boys wishing you well earned success!